Here are links to some great tips, tricks and new things to try this week. Check them out!
1. I LOVE Proseco and Sparking wine in general. My favorite is La Marca which I can get for about $11 at Costco and there is a new Kirkland Proseco that is only $7 a bottle. Both are delicious and so wallet friendly, however I was intrigued by this article from the Rachel Ray website highlighting the five best sparkling wines under $15. Click here for the article.
2. I know that Mason Jar Salads are all over Pinterest and they are super fab, but this article featuring 5 Mason Jar Desserts has given me a new outlook (and love for) these trusty containers.
3. Eight Sunscreens That Actually Smell Delicious: I read this and immediately felt like I needed to pass this along. As I am getting older I am doing everything I can to preserve the skin I have. Sunscreen is a must and if I can find some that smell yummy as well – then that is a bonus.
4. Summer Bucket List: This article I found on LaurenConrad.com has inspired me to create a list of things I want to create this summer. I love their fun and inspiring list and am working on my own summer bucket list.
5. Lazy Girl Sweet & Spicy Lime Chicken: This recipe looks amazing and I can’t wait to try it. Also, I have to add that I love the name – “Lazy Girl” totally roped me in.
Ahhhh, perusing the internet I found some fun articles that I wanted to share. None of these are life changing – just fun articles that are great to peruse when you have a few spare moments…
I love reading the endless amounts of cool information on the internet and I am fascinated by what people are reading. Below are some links I have stumbled upon this week. Please pass on interesting articles you are reading…
Ten Delicious Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken: I stumbled on this when looking through my Pinterest boards for some inspiration for dinner one day. There are some refreshing and relish dinner options provided.
Seventeen Ways to Pimp Your Pumpkin Without Carving It: Having two boys that are ages ten and eleven, I can’t wait to try some of these fun techniques. Not having to carve a pumpkin will also cut down on a lot of mess for me also!
Which Wine Pairs With Your Halloween Candy: Halloween is on Friday and I fully plan to have a glass or two of wine to celebrate – while raiding my boys’ candy bags.
How to Detox Every Day: I try to do all things in moderation. I know myself well enough to realize that a long term detox isn’t my thing, but I love these little tricks to help me keep my body as healthy as possible.
10 Snacks That Make You Beautiful: I am a snacker, so any ideas on snacks that are actually good for me is an article I will always want to read.
25 Definitive Style Rules Every Woman Should Follow: While I love a good trend, the classics are always a good reminder. This article outlines some classic trends that can always be incorporated into your daily wardrobe.
You’re Not the Only One: 8 Memoirs To Get Your Through Hard Times: Life isn’t easy all the time or even some of the time. I love reading memoirs from people who have overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles – anything to keep this life in perspective…
There are several blogs that I follow religiously and many have regular posts that I look forward to reading. One of these is Cupcakes and Cashmere’s, “Links I Love”. I am always on the hunt for witty, fun and informative posts and with the infinite landscape of the worldwide web having a blogger sum up a collection of their favorites is always helpful. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so here goes my list of links I love for this week….
1. Ten Ways to Use Chia Seeds this post from Wellness Mama is a great reminder to not only use Chia Seeds but also offers new and creative ways to add them to your cooking.
2. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes by Parade Magazine I am OBSESSED with chocolate chip cookies and love seeing new recipes. Although my favorite recipe isn’t listed, you can find that one here, I still can’t wait to try some of these out.
3. Quotes About Following Your Dreams Words are powerful and I love finding motivational quotes to keep me going. I found this collection on Oprah.com and I love them. In particular the one listed above, “…DREAM BIG AND DARE TO FAIL.” Here is also a link to my own inspiration board on Pinterest. I would love to hear what some quotes that inspire you are.
4. How to Comment on Blogs “from the Wetherhills say I do” I have been blogging for a while now but am not as good as I should be when it comes to commenting on blogs. This post provides insightful tips on the most helpful ways to comment on blogs and how you can generate more traffic to your blogs by doing so.
5. Ten Best Fantasy Closets I swoon over an amazing closet. This link shows you some amazing closets that are simply decadent.
Have you read or seen anything online lately that you are loving? Please tell me, I would love to know about it!